- CoServ Electric (940) 321-7800
Telephone / Cable
Trash / Recycling
- The Town franchises residential trash and recycling services and commercial trash services with Waste Connections (817) 222-2221
- Trash/Recycle Pick-Up Day is Monday.
- Missed pickups or Special Pick-ups for large items must be arranged by contacting Waste Connections at (817) 222-2221.
- Pre-Arranged Bulky Items and Bundles Pick-up, provided once a week and may not exceed three (3) cubic yards in total volume or exceed one-hundred (100) pounds in weight.
- Property owners with white goods containing refrigerant must have written, professional certification that all refrigerants have been removed to provide to Waste Connections prior to pick-up.
- The Town sponsors a Spring Clean-up event each year in April free to all residents.
- Spring Cleanup - April 21, 2018
LandfillThe DFW Landfill facility located in Lewisville is open to the public for a fee.
Click the link above for more details.
Household Hazardous Waste click here
Electronics Recycling click here
The Town or Bartonville receives water from these Water Supply Corporations: