The Town Council of the Town of Bartonville, Texas issued the following declaration of a local state of disaster pursuant to its authority under state law.
The state of disaster due to public health emergency shall continue from March 24th to 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, April 30, 2020, unless action is taken by the Town Council of the Town of Bartonville, Texas, to repeal, extend or otherwise amend this Ordinance.
Pursuant to Section 418.108(d) of the Texas Government Code, this Ordinance declaring a local state of disaster has resulted in the following:
● this declaration of a local state of disaster activates the Town of Bartonville, Texas, emergency management plan and authorizes the furnishing of aid and assistance under the declaration.
● All Town-sponsored programs, activities and classes are suspended through April 30, 2020.
● Bartonville Municipal Court is delaying all Court proceedings until April 30, 2020.
● All closures and cancellations will be reassessed and modified as conditions change.
● Regular Town Council and Board/Commission meetings are cancelled until further notice.
● All development applications are suspended until further notice.
● Town offices will remain closed to citizen traffic during normal operating hours, and for inquiries, please contact either the Town Administrator or the Town Secretary.
To read the full ordinance click here
RESTAURANTS OPEN FOR TAKEOUT/CURBSIDE AND DELIVERY