1941 E. Jeter Road
Bartonville, Texas 76226
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Administration Department is responsible for overseeing the management of day-to-day operations of the Town. The department is comprised of the Town Administrator, Town Secretary and Court Clerk. The department provides support to the Town Council, Planning and Zoning Commission, Zoning Board of Adjustment, and the Bartonville Community Development Corporation.
The Town Administrator serves as the chief administrative officer of the Town and is responsible to the Town Council for the proper management and administration of all affairs of the Town as set forth by Town ordinances, resolutions, other directives as established by the Town Council, and applicable state law. The Town Administrator's duties and responsibilities include, but not necessarily limited to, management of all operating Town departments; personnel management and training; preparation and management oversight of the Town's annual budget; ensuring effective intergovernmental representation of the Town's interest in local, regional, state and national affairs; and providing professional staff assistance to the Town Council.
Tammy Dixon, TRMC, CMC
The Town Secretary is appointed by the Town Council and is a statutory position required by state law. The Town Secretary is the custodian of town records including Council Minutes, resolutions, ordinances, contracts, and other documents vital to the history of the town; custodian of the Town corporate seal and attests the Mayor's signature on all official documents. The Town Secretary responsibilities also include:
- Attending the Town Council meetings, as well as preparing and archival of the minutes of the meeting.
- Coordination of the various Boards and Commissions and the appointment process of new members.
- Publishing required legal notices in the official newspaper of the Town as dictated by state law.
- Safeguarding and improving the public access to records, documents and files of the Town, including responding to requests for information.
- Managing and updating the Town's Code of Ordinances
- Coordinating and conducting all Town elections
Request for Public Information, also referred to as Open Records Requests, should be submitted to the Town Secretary at 1941 E. Jeter Road, Bartonville, Texas 76226 or via e-mail Tammy Dixon by using the Open Records Request Form. Public_Information_Request.pdf