Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
1. During the public testimony regarding an item, the mayor/chair will indicate that the town council/board has received written comments from (name of persons) in support of the project or issue and from (name of persons) in opposition. Written testimony may or may not be read aloud.
2. In the event that the list is long, the mayor/chair may tally the list and announce the total number of people registering support of or opposition to an agenda item.
3. The minutes will reflect the town council’s/board’s receipt of written testimony in support or opposition of the project or issue.
4. Written testimony shall be submitted to the town secretary. Submissions that are received by 4:30 p.m. the Wednesday prior to the town council/board meeting will be included in the agenda packet. Written submissions received after this time will be provided to the town council/board at the beginning of the meeting.
5. Written testimony must include the writer’s name, address, and hearing subject matter.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field