Utilities/Trash/HHW/Green Waste Disposal
- CoServ Electric (940) 321-7800
Telephone / Cable
Trash / Recycling/Green Waste Disposal Options
- The Town franchises residential trash and recycling services and commercial trash services with Waste Connections (817) 222-2221 FWCustomerCare@wasteconnections.com
- Trash/Recycle Pick-Up Day is Monday.
- Recyclable Items Accepted
- Missed pickups or Special Pick-ups for large items must be arranged by contacting Waste Connections at (817) 222-2221.
- Pre-Arranged Bulky Items and Bundles Pick-up, provided once a week and may not exceed three (3) cubic yards in total volume or exceed one-hundred (100) pounds in weight.
- Property owners with white goods containing refrigerant must have written, professional certification that all refrigerants have been removed to provide to Waste Connections prior to pick-up.
- The Town sponsors a Spring Clean-up event each year in April free to all residents.
- Waste Connections Bulk Pickup: Place bundle brush curbside on trash collection day. Brush must be cut into 4-foot lengths, securely tied/bundled and cannot exceed 50 pounds. Yard waste that exceeds these limits can be put out over several weeks or Waste Connections can be contacted to schedule special pick-up for an additional fee. 817-222-2221
- Controlled Burning: The disposal of vegetation by open burning is permitted but ONLY on a day that has been determined to be a “good burn day.” Register by calling 940-349-2840 or by visiting www.townofbartonville.com/burnday
- Living Earth - Flower Mound: 3901 Haynes Rd, Roanoke (located at 377/1171) accepts green waste disposal for a fee. Leaves & Grass are free but must be source separated and free/clear of other materials. Pick-up Trucks $35; Single Axle Trailer $55; Tandem Axle Trailer $75. Call 817-693-8003 for more info.