Burn Permits

To find out if today is a burn day and to register your burn, please contact the Denton County Fire Marshall.  When registering your burn, you will be asked for a permit number; please state that you are within the Town of Bartonville limits and no permit is required. The Denton County Fire Marshall's office can be reached at 940-349-2840.